Join or Expand Your Footprint in the Growing Fix and Flip Real Estate Market
With the fix and flip real estate market continuing to grow, investors are anxiously seeking capital for new projects. Whether you are making a new purchase for rehabbing and resale or rehabbing an existing property, we are committed to identifying and securing the ideal funding for your endeavor.
The Fix and Flip Market
According to Second Quarter 2020 reporting from Atom Data, flipped homes sold at a median price of $232,402 with a gross profit of $67,902. This profit margin represents the greatest return on investment since 2018. Every year in the United States, investors flip between five and six million homes.
While fixing and flipping homes can be profitable, identifying loans that provide sufficient capital can be challenging. The right loan will provide enough resources to purchase and sufficiently upgrade a property while allowing enough time to complete the construction and close the sale. Without adequate funding or a long enough term, your project could be in trouble.
Available Fix and Flip Investing Products
As an experienced loan originator with access to multiple lenders, Ponce D. Moody funding is perfectly equipped to identify the right financing for your project. Our lending partners provide capital for a variety of fix and flip strategies:
- Fix and Flip: This product is for investors who want to purchase and restore a home then resell that same property at a profit. Fix and flip term lengths are generally 13 months.
- Fix to Rent: This program supports investors who want to purchase and upgrade a property before listing it on the rental market. The lender usually issues a 1-13 month fixed construction loan followed by a full 30-year mortgage.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term financing is available to investors who need a fast close while they execute an income strategy and secure permanent funding. Bridge loans can provide interest-only funding for up to 13 months.
- Refinance/Cash Out: These loans are 30 year terms.
- New Construction: Both Spec Builds and Model Homes. 13 to 24 Months - Interest Only.
- Multifamily Bridge Financing: Both Value Add Rehabs(properties that need rehab before stabilizing) and Stabilized Properties(for turnkey tenant occupied properties that need seasoning before agency takeout)
Rental Portfolio Blanket Loan
Rental Portfolio Blanket Loans(RPBL) allow you to access long-term financing at a fixed rate. You can use RPBL to unlock your existing equity, consolidate other debt or purchase new rental properties. RPBL are flexible to meet the needs of different rental property investors.
- Rental Portfolio Loan
- 5+ Rental Properties
- Single-Family, Condo, Townhome, Multifamily Properties
- Stabilized (leased) Portfolio
- $500K – $100M+
- Up to 75% of Value
- 5 or 10 Year Fixed
- Purchase or Refinance
- Non-Recourse Options Available
- Foreign Nationals are Eligible
- Nationwide Lending
How to Get Started with Fix and Flip
Whether you are a new investor or a flip and fix pro, Ponce D. Moody Funding is here to guide you through the process. Just contact us for a no-obligation project review, and we’ll get started on your application. Even if your bank has already turned you down, we may be able to help.